Elysian Fields Will Provide You with a Compassionate Funeral Director in Nerang
Anthony James has been a funeral director in Nerang and with Elysian Fields for the last twenty years. Although he hasn’t been exclusively with Elysian Fields until 2008, he has been serving a variety of different funeral homes throughout Queensland and New South Wales. Coupled with his own experiences with bereavement and an extensive background in Catholicism, Anthony understands the importance of providing quality funeral services that meet the needs of your family and your budget without compromising the eminence of our service. As your funeral director in Nerang, Holland Park, Toowoomba, and several other areas across Australia, Anthony and Elysian Fields is committed to providing your loved one with care and dignity.
Our funeral director is responsible for helping you with:
- Professional and compassionate care of the deceased in the transportation of your loved one to a mortician and the perpetration of the body prior to the funeral.
- Consultation with the family.
- Setting up arrangements with the church or other areas where you wish to hold a service.
- Making the arrangements for a burial or cremation.
- And many other items to make this transition as easy as possible.
If you are in need of a funeral director in Nerang and wish to schedule an appointment to discuss how to go forward with a memorial service or other items of importance, please call us at any time on 1300 359 742. We are open every day of the week for twenty-four hours a day.