Who to Turn to In the Event of a Death: Visit Our Kind and Knowledgeable Funeral Director in Carbrook
Few people realise the extent of a funeral director’s duties, but they do a lot more than you think. Our funeral director in Carbrook begins his day from the moment a family calls Elysian Fields and does not end until every wish of the family is met. This includes the ceremony during a memorial service, preparation of the deceased for viewing and/or cremation, and all of the necessary preparations and additives per family. This takes about forty hours of collective time per family when releasing your loved one into the care of Elysian Fields. We take every extra mile to ensure that we are treating the deceased with the dignity and honour they deserve. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Embalming the body of your loved one
- Transferring the body into our care
- Collection of appropriate paperwork (medical, marriage, and death certificates, as well as documentation should the deceased undergo an autopsy)
- 24/7 personalised and attentive care to the family and friends of the deceased
- Recommendations to grief counselling and therapy
- Providing catering, hearses, music, memorial booklets, flowers, etc.
Anthony James is Elysian Fields’ funeral Director for Carbrook and has been providing exceptional and compassionate care to families like yours for the past twenty years. We understand that when a death occurs, very rarely are we adequately prepared for the financial and emotional backlash that follows. We are available every day of the year to make sure that you always have the help and support that you need.